Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Presently using amazon fire stick but am thinking about maybe getting the firebox. Can you actually save films/tv episodes to these fireboxes from kodi ?? if so is it easy to do??

Presently using amazon fire stick but am thinking about maybe getting the firebox. Can you actually save films/tv episodes to these fireboxes from kodi ?? if so is it easy to do??

Yeah you can but the internal storage is not much, it does have a microsd slot though.

It just does the same thing.
I click on ARM on the download page
Then go to open in browser, click this
And instead of dwnloading Kodi it returns to the
ES app icon (so its Actually closing the app)
Either the remote or me are about to go through the window.
Thanks for your patience, its very much appreciated
On es type http://firetvguru.net in to file path instead of kodi itself page.

Look for 16.1 media center one on the page n click for firetv link.

Cheers Macca
That was flukily how I got round it yesterday.
There was a simple tutorial I happened to find.
Saved me from insanity and a smashed tv/remote/tablet/laptop/head ;-)

Cheers Macca
That was flukily how I got round it yesterday.
There was a simple tutorial I happened to find.
Saved me from insanity and a smashed tv/remote/tablet/laptop/head ;-)
No problem.least it's here now if anyone else hits same problem.

Not sure if this is in the right place but I'm in need of some advice
Basically I've cancelled sky tv as it was to expensive, I was using a Firestick as well but wasn't particularly impressed ( I'm aware it's a low end product) I then got a now tv box with plex which I've found excellent. I've been looking at a xgemma box ( want a box I can record ,rewind etc) with a 12 month gift to skly been quoted £150 for box with the gift, what I want to know is can iptv be put on the box also ?? Like I say I found the now tv box with plex fantastic to watch latest series from the states and obviously the latest movies and so on. can anybody shed any light on this if it's possible, how much would I be looking at all in etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.