Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stream on NJM Soccer > extra time > arena sports 1. Isn't English but avoids the Celtic love in that's probably happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nightmare!! any advice mate on how to at least improve it? Don't really want to shell out for another box after paying £60 for this one.
Try doing a full factory reset to clear off any garbage, I think you have also been done for £60 sadly pal :(

Sweet 1080 and 720p itunes rips of Star Trek Beyond is out (for those maybe thinking of a film on kodi after the footy)

Hey tcib, if i took my firestick round my dad's house so he could watch this, all id need to do is add his WiFi to the stick yeah?would it affect anything else when I bought it home?

Hey tcib, if i took my firestick round my dad's house so he could watch this, all id need to do is add his WiFi to the stick yeah?would it affect anything else when I bought it home?

No bud should work fine, sorry for the late reply boss. You have no ip restriction on account :-)

In less than great news but kinda expected the UK iIP crime report is out and LEA are aware kodi is now the main issue haha.

'FACT say anti-IPTV work is now their top priority'

https://torrentfreak.com/uk-ip-crime-report-2016-reveals-iptvkodi-piracy-as-growing-threat-160929/

To the federation against copyright theft i say...

jewzbxJ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.