Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just loaded kodi onto the firestick.
Do you have anything written down for me to follow to load the bluemoon build as the videos are too quick

Just loaded kodi onto the firestick.
Do you have anything written down for me to follow to load the bluemoon build as the videos are too quick
First page, Danamy has written instructions :)
I've has this in the past and for some reason, the skin has gone back to Confluence.
If you change the skin back to Aeon Nox, It should all be OK. Worth a try to see if it IS this.
Worth a try if your listening Blue Smarties :)

How do I mess about with the themes mate?

Go into settings/skin settings. The first item on the right of screen should be the skin you have activated.
If it says Confluence click onto it (Aeon Nox should be in the list that comes up) Select Aeon Nox and answer yes
When asked if you want to keep this skin.

I've has this in the past and for some reason, the skin has gone back to Confluence.
If you change the skin back to Aeon Nox, It should all be OK. Worth a try to see if it IS this.

Most common cause for this is improper shutdown, is what I have heard. Think turning windows off at the plug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.