Kolarov - south stand

Bang average player who we paid through the nose for. Hope he's sold in the summer and for decent money. I expect no more than 10m Euro for him, if we can get more then we should wear masks if we are robbing people.

Dobsy said:
So the guy was walking round the pitch applauding the fans to thank them for their support, and they booed him?

So he said "fuck off"? So what? Football fans are so precious, giving it all out and can't take any of it back. Pathetic.

I agree with him, anyone who did boo him can fuck off.

Agree pathetic from so called fans that are meant to be supporting the team

NipHolmes said:
Bang average player who we paid through the nose for. Hope he's sold in the summer and for decent money. I expect no more than 10m Euro for him, if we can get more then we should wear masks if we are robbing people.

Thats not the point though is it?

He didn't set the price tag, he also didn't ever to profess to be anything other than he is, other twats on that pitch today were more culpable yet fucking half head wankers feel the need to boo him - never boo your own, the funny think is those tits calling him out would run a mile if faced with him on there own, cowards!

He was getting stick and gave it back. I'm not surprised he gave it back either. Booing him was too far though, as much as players and fans are entitled to disagree, booing is another step. Rags are for booing, not blues. Sort it out.

Dobsy said:
So the guy was walking round the pitch applauding the fans to thank them for their support, and they booed him?

So he said "fuck off"? So what? Football fans are so precious, giving it all out and can't take any of it back. Pathetic.

It happened during the game mate, if you had been there you would know this.
Don't know what caused it, but Fuck him, he has reacted to something but I can't say what because I'm not in the south stand, but it certainly riled a few fans.
In the best interests of the club he should go, he wouldn't be missed anyway!!

As we all know in football you can have a good game or a bad one, you are either a good player or a average one but in all my 47 years of following City, I can never ever remember hearing booing a player in a blue shirt. This is bad news and a very sad day, where are we going.

He has never been quite good enough for the position we want to be in....get him sold

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
NipHolmes said:

Thats not the point though is it?

He didn't set the price tag, he also didn't ever to profess to be anything other than he is, other twats on that pitch today were more culpable yet fucking half head wankers feel the need to boo him - never boo your own, the funny think is those tits calling him out would run a mile if faced with him on there own, cowards!
At which point did I condone booing? More my analysis of him as player.

IMO you don't boo anyone playing your team. It's counter productive and boos should only be aimed at opposition players. You go to a game to support your team not heckle our players and team.

No confusion now.

yellamcfc said:
Dobsy said:

It happened during the game mate, if you had been there you would know this.
Don't know what caused it, but Fuck him, he has reacted to something but I can't say what because I'm not in the south stand, but it certainly riled a few fans.
In the best interests of the club he should go, he wouldn't be missed anyway!!

Don't imply that my opinion is worth less than yours because I wasn't at the game. Aside from the fact that that sort of elitism is pigheaded, I don't need to justify my commitment to City to anyone.

During the game, after the game, either way it's bang out of order. I don't want to be associated with some of the dickheads that support this club, I'm embarrassed by them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.