Kolo Toure [Merged]

AntMcfc said:
I don't know where all this talk of Veloso has come from, he's an average player in a shit league, and he's a DM ffs not a CB. We aren't signing him, so quit the talk of Veloso, you'd all be pissed off once he played for us anyway as you'd realise he's just a football manager player.

Toure signs on the dotted line. What a blow. Our team doesn't get strengthened yet Arsenal's will be. Arsenal don't even decrease in quality after this, they won't even notice he's gone, yet they'll bring in Hangeland and Matuidi with the 15m, gutted. I really thought this could be our season, turns out we're only gonna make the top 4 if Liverpool, Chelsea or United have a shocker.

you are a Dickhead mate

AntMcfc said:
I really thought this could be our season, turns out we're only gonna make the top 4 if Liverpool, Chelsea or United have a shocker.
Oh well. Feel free to follow it from the comfort of a different forum. You're becoming unbelievably tiresome.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1202743/Kolo-Toure-arrives-Manchester-City-medical-close-15m-Arsenal-exit.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -exit.html</a>

guys there he is... ^^

AntMcfc said:
I don't know where all this talk of Veloso has come from, he's an average player in a shit league, and he's a DM ffs not a CB. We aren't signing him, so quit the talk of Veloso, you'd all be pissed off once he played for us anyway as you'd realise he's just a football manager player.

Toure signs on the dotted line. What a blow. Our team doesn't get strengthened yet Arsenal's will be. Arsenal don't even decrease in quality after this, they won't even notice he's gone, yet they'll bring in Hangeland and Matuidi with the 15m, gutted. I really thought this could be our season, turns out we're only gonna make the top 4 if Liverpool, Chelsea or United have a shocker.

Epic fail.

AntMcfc said:

So, C_T_I_D, how does it feel to no longer be Bluemoons resident miserable sod?

AntMcfc said:

depressed.jpg

AntMcfc said:

Giving up a bit easy there, fella aren't you?

Even if you're not Toure's biggest fan, Richards has swine flu, Kompany, Onuoha and Dunne are all carrying injuries. Who, exactly would you pick as CB?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.