Kompany injured again...

Wonderful thing - hindsight
It was a needless risk to play a 1st choice 11. And why wasn't Iheanacho involved?

Pellegrini came here saying he was going to give young players a chance. What a joke that was. 3-1 up and we're putting the likes of Bony ahead of him and riskig injuries to important players ahead of a crucial game. He is a bad manager. And he got what he deserved tonight only we fans also get punished. I cannot wait for him to leave this club. Nice chap I am sure but a bad manager who gets too many calls wrong

Some dweeb on SSN has just pointed out that he has started 6 games in the last 20 days.

We never seem to ease players back, as soon as they are fit enough to play they are played relentlessly for every minute until they break down again.

Good point. Could explain a lot.

It's a Ledley King situation for Vinnie from here on in.

Sign Bonucci and Stones in the summer and then have a back 4 of Bonucci, Stones, Otamendi and Mangala with Vinnie playing an occasional 10-15 games a season. If we progress in all 4 comps all 5 centre backs should get enough game time

That was so fucking ridiculous.Fucking Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles could see he was fucked,but no, our boss decided he would leave him on.Why ?
No idea. Had the tie been in the balance then it would have made more sense.

For once im not going to blame Manuel for this, it's just rotten luck and something needs to be done in the summer.

Huge blow,but there's no guarantee the same thing wouldn't have happened on Sunday if he was rested today. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. I think as a club we now need to start planning for the fact that Kompany's injuries mean he is longer our main centre half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.