Korea at it again.

paphos-mcfc

These knobs are trying to provoke a war. They scare the shit out of me.

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8134115.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8134115.stm</a>

the scary fact is halfway down. qoute:A South Korean defence official said Saturday's tests were of greater concern than four short-range ones on Thursday, as the missiles had longer ranges.

How advanced are they??

A couple of weeks ago North Korea threatened to weaponize all its plutonium and also threatened military action against the US and its allies after the UN Security Council approved new sanctions to punish NK for its previous weapons tests.

Going through the UN doesn't / wont work with NK. In my view the only way to put pressure on them is via China and Russia. China have for many years supported the North Korean 'government' but are now getting a bit anoyed and embarrassed by them.The Russians are losing patience with them too, as indicated by their vote (and China's) in favour of sanctions.

bluevillain said:
Arrange as appropriate,

AGE BACK TO BOMB THE THEM STONE,

As the North Korean infrastructure and economy are in such a dire state anyway,this would seem to be something of an overreaction.
I wouldn't lose too much sleep over this - its really just an ageing dictator flexing his rather puny muscles in an attempt to appear strong on the international stage,whilst serving to quash any internal opposition.
Next week it will be someone elses turn to be the bogeyman of the west.
My money is on Switzerland,as they have been stockpiling chocolate,and are rumoured to have cuckoo clocks of mass destruction that can chime within 40 minutes.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
bluevillain said:
Arrange as appropriate,

As the North Korean infrastructure and economy are in such a dire state anyway,this would seem to be something of an overreaction.
I wouldn't lose too much sleep over this - its really just an ageing dictator flexing his rather puny muscles in an attempt to appear strong on the international stage,whilst serving to quash any internal opposition.
My money is on Switzerland,as they have been stockpiling chocolate,and are rumoured to have cuckoo clocks of mass destruction that can chime within 40 minutes.

Aha! but you didn't mention the rockets filled with kirschwasser and bombs filled with raclette cheese and knackwurst sausages!

Keep your eyes peeled when the Christmas markets are on,
mass infiltration afoot me thinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

paphos-mcfc said:
bluevillain said:
Arrange as appropriate,

Aha! but you didn't mention the rockets filled with kirschwasser and bombs filled with raclette cheese and knackwurst sausages!

What a brilliant way to solve international disputes - food fights.
Or maybe cookery competitions.
For example,whoever makes the best kleftiko or stifado between Greece and Turkey wins Cyprus.
Ok - maybe not such a great idea...

paphos-mcfc said:
bluevillain said:
Arrange as appropriate,

What a brilliant way to solve international disputes - food fights.
Or maybe cookery competitions.
For example,whoever makes the best kleftiko or stifado between Greece and Turkey wins Cyprus.
Ok - maybe not such a great idea...

So Cyprus is up for grabs then. Woohoo. i'm firing up the kleftico oven as we speak.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.