Kyle Walker accused by Pochettino

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot, 22 Oct 2017.

1. Blue Smarties

Blue Smarties

He's a bitter **** who will forever be an almost manager. Manuel Pellegrini won this league and he never will, I can see why he might be bitter. ****.

2. Chipmeister

Chipmeister

I bet He would like all his players to be so honest, credit Walker for not messing about I'm off so deal with it.

3. PW

PW

He's a fucking hypocrite, he buggered off to Spurs as he saw it as a step up from Southampton. Kyle Walker does the same and he not stopped whinging about it. I think Spurs and Poch have a bit of an inferior complex issue.

4. Barcon

Barcon

Sick and tired of reading about this greasy little jumped up fucking dwarf.
    Fuck off you snivelling little ****.

5. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

I might merge his other thread with this and use that as the edited title.

6. FCBarca

FCBarca

Coached Asspanyol, says it all if you never saw what a kind of douche player he was

7. malg

malg

Sounds to me like Walker behaved professionally. Should be applauded. Pocahontas can fuck off - he'd be well suited at the Rags that fucker.

8. Barcon

Barcon

"Miguel [D'Agostino, first-team coach] was present. I always try to ensure there are witnesses during private conversations".

What a moron.

9. I'm With Stupid

I'm With Stupid

It's the same with a lot of clubs. People just look at the table and assume that if teams are finishing around the same area, then they offer the same prospects to players. It was exactly the same with Villa. When we bought Barry, Villa fans were pissed off because they had the feeling that they were still around our level. When we bought Delph, they might have been pissed off for other reasons, but there was far more acceptance that obviously he'd want to come to a team like us and challenge for trophies. But Spurs fans still think they're just as much of a prospect as us, just like Arsenal fans did when we bought loads of their players.

10. Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot

He comes across a right **** to work for. 9 years of service with the club and he gets this sort of treatment because he asked to leave.