Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I trust @MCRJON but it is not 100% clear what "done " means?

I am convinced Walker and his agent want to come, he seems estranged to Pochetino, maybe he has had a medical check? but with Levy, I just can't see a smooth transaction until he has completely screwed us over.
Levy can't continue his awkwardness in the transfer market forever, or other clubs will treat him the same and Spurs will find it increasingly difficult to recruit their own targets.

Levy is a good businessman, and when he sees us making a good offer for a good but not irreplaceable player, he should be open to do business.

I think Spurs are back after their trip to Hong Kong so if a deal is done, we'll know soon enough.

Whisper it, but there are certain posters on here whose loathing for both seems equally strong.
giphy.gif

Personally I'd love walker at the club. Can't believe he's only 26. Seems to have been around ages. Only issue I have is that if he pushes a player in the back when he is clean through on goal and he wears a blue shirt he'll probably get banned for life
He would be a good addition but not if we have to pay 50 M plus and have to deal with the bullshit from Levy until mid August. He is worth about 35M Max and a quick deal. If not look elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.