Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Levy this, levy that......

Players hold all the power these days and if Walker wants the move he will get it and a fee will be agreed between the clubs.

Talk of Levy as some mystical guru of the transfer world is fucking laughable and his stock rises by the page on here as more and more fall in line with the bluemoon narrative that he is the best in the business.

Bonkers talk, he is no different to any main man running a top club these days.

levy will only sell for his price, no compromise, from what i was told the fee is 50million, if that isnt agreed then the player will stay with spurs and have to accept it
Yes but the **** then goes to Everton for Barkley and wants a discount. Hope koeman says fuck off you fucking weisil..
We are well wadded so no mither but he's still a ****.
He's the reason spurs will never win a thing. He won't pay out for that top top player. He raids the Cardiffs of this world. We sign aguero silva yaya and that.

Levy this, levy that......
Bonkers talk, he is no different to any main man running a top club these days.

Assuming this is true, could you have imagined City reps selling some of the players Spurs have at the reported prices? Or if not as exorbitant, at least at prices some of the players Chelsea have sold over the years, to United, Everton, China etc.

Personally, I'm somewhat neutral on Levy's negotiation prowess, but I'm not sure I agree with the statement that most main men at top clubs are equal in their ability to sell players for the best prices.

Its a huge problem just to pay what is asked. We may have a backer with Zillions, but we are run as a business and operate in a business like manner.
And we still have to adhere to FFP. Paying over the odds for one player might hamper the negotiation room when buying another player

Assuming this is true, could you have imagined City reps selling some of the players Spurs have at the reported prices? Or if not as exorbitant, at least at prices some of the players Chelsea have sold over the years, to United, Everton, China etc.

Personally, I'm somewhat neutral on Levy's negotiation prowess, but I'm not sure I agree with the statement that most main men at top clubs are equal in their ability to sell players for the best prices.

You mean Modric and Bale who both went to Real Madrid for £30M and £90M respectively?

There is a reason why he got those fees and its because both where brilliant and Spurs are a selling club.

There is also a reason why we dont receive fees like that and its because we keep our best players because as a club we are a level above Spurs right now with very different aims.

Levy is that good he managed to snap Jesus up from under our noses yeah for a bit less than what we paid except he didn't did he?

He managed to persuade Sane and Sterling? Nope!

Aguero fancy a spell in North London does he persuaded by levy who will get him on the cheap? You know the answer.

He sells their best players, that's it and he sells them mostly because those players hold the power and they want out and all that levy does is what any other chairman will do and thats agree a fee.

Notwithstanding that, it is very bad business practice and I'm sure were more professionally run than that
If we get our targets we will be loaded with great players for years to come with hopefully minimal need for player turnover. Our wages will drastically be reduced this year with a smaller leaner squad. Our academy is beginning to add to our income with sales. FFP is not on our radar. It is for Arsenal though ;-)

You mean Modric and Bale who both went to Real Madrid for £30M and £90M respectively?

There is a reason why he got those fees and its because both where brilliant and Spurs are a selling club.

There is also a reason why we dont receive fees like that and its because we keep our best players because as a club we are a level above Spurs right now with very different aims.

Levy is that good he managed to snap Jesus up from under our noses yeah for a bit less than what we paid except he didn't did he?

Aguero fancy a spell in North London does he persuaded by levy who will get him on the cheap? You know the answer.

He sells their best players, that's it and he sells them mostly because those players hold the power and they want out and all that levy does is what any other chairman will do and thats agree a fee.
Thank goodness he is useless, as they've finished above us the last two seasons! As for 'we are operating at a level above them', I've read some stuff on here but if ragcafe had posted that, links would be furnished and piss generally taken. I'm also not sure that our strategy is currently any better than theirs, as we've won nothing for two years and only scraped into the top four both times.....

Are you sure? We might have better players (in some positions) but we've finished behind them for the last two seasons. Once might be a fluke, but twice, maybe not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.