Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for clarifying Fabinho's and Mendy's natural positions.

If we were to offer over £35m to Arsenal for Bellerin, I believe they would be tempted to sell. Despite being 5 years Walker's junior, Bellerin is already of a similar quality to him in my view. They both are explosive going forward but suspect defensively.

Hasn't bellerin already said he doesn't want to move to city as he would be hated by arsenal fans and booed in every stadium ala Raheem?

Walker or Semedo is the answer..Walker preferably.
Rather renew Navas & Sagna than sign Bellerin
Even play Fernandinho at RB.
Bellerin's more braindead than Adama Traore + Navas + Clichy combined.

Mendy is a left back, Fabinho says he isnt a full back and dont think Bellerin is available. I also think at least one of our new signings needs to be homegrown and right back or possibly keeper are the only positions with homegrown players available and good enough to get in our first team.

I agree with Fabinho.
He isn't a right back.

You're comparing him to Kolarov. I can't think of a worse comparison in all honesty. He's lightning quick.

I'll take your word for it mate - I can only go on what I've seen at ours when we've payed Spurs and to be honest he's looked bang average every time.

Hope you're right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.