Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in the slightest. You disagree?

In regards to mobility the Kolarov comparison is a bit harsh on him, as his athleticism certainly helps him be a lot more mobile that Kolarov. For whats its worth though, i'm not a massive fan, yes he's an improvement on our current options but that's not exactly difficult.

Also don't mean that to sound harsh on Sagna and particularly Zabaleta whom have both had very good careers.

Walker reminds me too much of Kola and lacks the mobility and attacking threat that I thought we were looking for in our full backs.

He is a bit of a ruthless twat though and we are lacking a bit of that amongst this group of players.
Walker is one of the fastest players in the league.

It's a funny post from vintage, think he must be talking about someone else, couldn't be more wrong about Walker, lol.
He later made a distinction btw "mobility" and "atleticism". I still didn't get it. Apparently its the former that Walker lacks.

For the record I'd rather have Semedo, but nothing wrong with Walker.

I think Walker is done and dusted.
I don't think it’s done and dusted but it’s very obvious we in for him.

Walker won’t be the problem.

It will be Levy.
He will drag this out all summer if it gets him more money and if Utd are in for him to he will really drag his heels and play us off against one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.