Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
signing walker would improve us so much, cant get my head around us finally signing a good pacy attacking fullback. I think im dreaming!!!

Walker is done

And there it is.

I still don't like Walker's personality, but his quality at RB is undeniable and he's a proven commodity in the PL. Further, he's better than Rose and we were never going to get Alderweireld.

Disappointing news. Whilst Walker may be a slightly better footballer, his style of play evokes memories of Micah to me. I dread to think how much we are spending on a soon-to-be 27 year old, whose primary strengths are of a physical nature.

Good news. I am imagining that Pep can make Walker an even better player. Besides getting a proper c**t in our team is a good thing.
Now the FB for the other side. Dare I hope the visitor of tomorrows game could give us a hint about who?

And there it is.

I still don't like Walker's personality, but his quality at RB is undeniable and he's a proven commodity in the PL. Further, he's better than Rose and we were never going to get Alderweireld.

I am not completely ruling out Alderweireld yet.

If he doesn't get the money he thinks he deserves he will push for a move to a rival in my opinion.

He could arguably play for any team in the world in my opinion.

Can't say i like him but if he improves us i'll get over it

Pretty much the boat I'm in.

It's been a long time since I've actively disliked a player we've signed and they've had to really win me over but if he plays well it will happen.

Pretty much the boat I'm in.

It's been a long time since I've actively disliked a player we've signed and they've had to really win me over but if he plays well it will happen.

I agree with your point, but even yesterday proved how good he was. He instantly nullified Martial and he was superb going forwards. What an asset he's going to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.