Kylian Mbappé

It actually is a good call. Because you simply don't know if they will need to sell anyone. You can try to put words in my mouth, but I have never said it makes sense to sell him. I have simply said you know fuck all, which is undeniably true.
You're correct, I don't know if they need to sell anyone and haven't said as much. What I do know is that even if they did need to sell, it definitely wouldn't be Mbappe, which is what we're discussing here.

You're correct, I don't know if they need to sell anyone and haven't said as much. What I do know is that even if they did need to sell, it definitely wouldn't be Mbappe, which is what we're discussing here.

And how do you know that? Actual evidence instead of "it doesn't make sense" please.

Don't see this happening simply to expensive & out of our reach.

Doesn't make any sense putting everything on 1 player when we need 3 at least.

Can't see this happening especially with Neymar seemingly trying to dig a tunnel to Real Madrid. It's a real shame we didn't get him last summer, along with Raheem, Leroy, GJ and Bernado we'd have been set up for a decade.

No chance this happens plenty of clubs would match our offer such as the rags, Chelsea real and maybe pool and PSG would prefer to sell to anyone but us. Even if they do need to sell can't see us being the lucky club great player though.

No chance this happens plenty of clubs would match our offer such as the rags, Chelsea real and maybe pool and PSG would prefer to sell to anyone but us. Even if they do need to sell can't see us being the lucky club great player though.
Think it would be Monaco doing the selling? he is still their player after all

getting Mbappe is a very unlikely , but he is only on loan with the payment agreed and FFP may block PSG`s payment thus he might become available? that would most likely mean city would bring back Gunn Maffeo and Angelino before selling fringe players to buy a defensive midfielder, would that be a good transfer season? it would defiantly be daring

Think it would be Monaco doing the selling? he is still their player after all
Obligation to buy in his loan contract as far as I am aware Monaco will demand their money regardless of psg's situation. No way any team would loan out their best player without a guaranteed sale one bad injury or woeful form and his value drops.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.