Kylian Mbappé

Probably would not like the competition to be top dog.

Mbappe is easily far superior over Haaland as a overall attacker + stardom/marketability. For someone who's arguably the best footballer itw, there would be no competition as the top dog.

Personally, I would definitely love to sign Mbappe so we can have 2 of the best U25 players itw up front.

Mbappe is easily far superior over Haaland as a overall attacker + stardom/marketability. For someone who's arguably the best footballer itw, there would be no competition as the top dog.

Personally, I would definitely love to sign Mbappe so we can have 2 of the best U25 players itw up front.
you sure know how to go out of your way to upset people.
I'm sure, its your opinion, and you are entitled to it, but jeez !!

you sure know how to go out of your way to upset people.
I'm sure, its your opinion, and you are entitled to it, but jeez !!
I am just being honest & objective. If people have an issue, then it's 100% on them.

I love Haaland, but there's no shame to admit Mbappe is a more well rounded overall player than Haaland. It's really no different than suggesting Aguero > Haaland overall from yesterday...

I am just being honest & objective. If people have an issue, then it's 100% on them.

I love Haaland, but there's no shame to admit Mbappe is a more well rounded overall player than Haaland. It's really no different than suggesting Aguero > Haaland overall from yesterday...
Nothing wrong with suggesting it, that's your opinion, my opinion is your suggestion is utter nonsense !

I love both of them and wouldn't have any one else but people tend to have nostalgia and only remember the good moments.

As much as I love Aguero he wouldn't even be able to get into some positions that Haaland does to at least have a shot on goal and lets not forget Aguero missed sitters too.

FFS one of the most heartbreaking games City vs Spurs 2nd leg where we lost to the handball goal that VAR didn't see/ choose to see.. the Sterling equalizer was ruled out because of.. Kun not hustling and getting back onside and the goal was chalked off.

Even with their weaknesses.. I still love them and City are very fortunate that they've had both those players. Long may it continue!

He's definitely ahead of Haaland in dribbling passing and overall technique, but Haaland can bully a big physical centre half with strength, has better goalscoring instincts and is a complete physical freak. I don't think you can say with any confidence either is 'far superior' to the other.

I'd actually argue Haaland is much more marketable aswell, Erling is actually likeable whereas Mbappe comes across as a spoilt brat.

We already have Phil, Julian, Jeremy, Oscar and Erling, thats at least 3 of the top 10 players under 25 right there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.