Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
They did a 110M€ bid already. A club (probably them) made a 130M€ bid. Both denied, they don't want to talk for the moment and he won't go at this price this summer. As i said before several times. But I know that someone got a high value on this forum, so...

The paper by Duncan Castle : https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/mo...nchester-city-part-bidding-war-160452837.html

Kisses @aguero93:20 .

If you're quoting Duncan Castles and expecting to be taken seriously you're clueless.

I hope he rejects all moves this summer, rejects Monaco's contract offers and then moves in 2018 for half his value with less than 12 months on his contract.

If you're quoting Duncan Castles and expecting to be taken seriously you're clueless.

I hope he rejects all moves this summer, rejects Monaco's contract offers and then moves in 2018 for half his value with less than 12 months on his contract.

agreed! he is a special player but the numbers being banded around are ridiculous!

No chance ^^
Sry :/

About duncan castle, it's juste because i saw some of you guys giving him a good fiability here.
You just have to type "mbappe 130M€" on google, or "Mbappe 110M€", you will have a hundred of serious newpapers who relate this. Cause it's true, even if Aguero&friends dont wan't to believe it, I was right, as usual on this forum :)

Well to be honest I think we have more important areas to spend 130 million quid on, so maybe this is not so bad after all.

Real Madrid will bid up to £85m for Kylian Mbappe, to ward off competition from Barcelona and Man Utd.

Aaaaaaaand another 30 years old-clinical finish (agains a goal on fire, who made 4 stunnish saves) :)

"He will be on the bench at City"
"He won't break the record"

18 goals last 18 games. He totally give the 17-years waited title at AS Monaco, playing only half a season. Awesome C1 appareances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.