Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not annoy even if he will sign for madrid. Anyone but united. We have sane and jesus we dont need mbappe but hope he will not sign for another epl team.

I agree.

It would be almost impossible to keep him from the clutches of Real Madrid if they would pay up, but I don't want to see him in the Prem, for anyone but us. He is a potential season changer for any club he signs to.

Us buying several from Monaco, probably keeps this at bay for a year.

To me it makes perfect sense to ply Monaco with plenty of till for Silva, Mendy & Fabinho thus reducing their need to sell Mbappe. We give them the thick end of £100 million and ask them to keep Mbappe on ice till next summer.
Aguero stays, breaks all records then moves on at 30 to be replaced by Mbappe who's a year better.

Have our owner have a quick word in Madrid letting them know his loan for their stadium redevelopment comes with certain clauses. The first being don't get in our way...

All perfect. Fingers crossed for this very dreamy ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.