Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you're right, it's the transcontinental media conspiracy, and every journalist in Europe is out to get us.
You backed yourself into a corner and when several asked you to reveal you couldn't. An example you gave of a media source was they "understand", that isn't single source my friend, and I think you know that.

You backed yourself into a corner and when several asked you to reveal you couldn't. An example you gave of a media source was they "understand", that isn't single source my friend, and I think you know that.

You seem to not understand the what I said when they all had their own sources, which was that it was papers publishing their own stories, which their journalists will have sourced, or if they are rehashing the article and crediting Sky's, which they frequently do when someone has an exclusive, but here they are not.

Now, you're demanding I supply the BBC's sources, and patting yourselves on the back when I can't, all the while pretending everyone with a journalism degree is taught a module on how to drag Man City's nam through the mud and that they club would never do anything like this. Apart from the time when we did do this with a kid earlier in the year and got banned, but that was probably a conspiracy too.

You seem to not understand the what I said when they all had their own sources, which was that it was papers publishing their own stories, which their journalists will have sourced, or if they are rehashing the article and crediting Sky's, which they frequently do when someone has an exclusive, but here they are not.

Now, you're demanding I supply the BBC's sources, and patting yourselves on the back when I can't, all the while pretending everyone with a journalism degree is taught a module on how to drag Man City's nam through the mud and that they club would never do anything like this. Apart from the time when we did do this with a kid earlier in the year and got banned, but that was probably a conspiracy too.

I do not believe that for one second. Journalists feed off each other constantly sometimes claiming exclusives despite getting the information from other websites if you dont believe me read Mediawatch on F365

These papers have read that report from Monaco put 2 and 2 together and have possibly come up with 5 none of us now but it is strane that a club that is thinking of reporting us to FIFA has sold one player to us this season and are close to selling another if they were that pissed off with City surely they would have said piss off as they could sell Mendy to most of the big clubs in Europe

As has been mentioned there is a twitter feed saying City think they have a good relationship with Monaco

I think you're just arguing for devilment now. No news source credits another news source unless they absolutely have to or have no real faith that a story can't be disproven. That's because they are in competition with each other.

If I hear something on Sky, come on here and report that "I understand....", I become the source for Bluemoon and everyone else can claim to have heard from one of their "sources". It's bullshit, it may be true it may not but the willingness of some people to believe the worst without evidence either way is a sad reflection.

I didn't demand anything, I proffered your lame excuse that a paper had said "it understood" as being realistic - keep digging Dom if you wish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.