Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or he gets his info from the papers.

He's in LA with the same journo's who printed it, he will be in the same briefing, he will have got the info at exactly the same time as the others. It will have been embargoed until the back pages are released its how It works and it always has.

We don't often make bids and get rejected though.

Monaco seemed to have rejected one for Mendy, but that's it all summer.

Things like the KDB saga, we only made one official bid, Klaus Allofs said all summer "no bids received" "No official bids" etc.

I would think that for City to tell everyone they've made a bid, they'd feel confident they're in the right ball park.

Dont agree with that. Terry, Hazard, Isco, DDR, Van Persie. We don't get everyone we want you know.

Now this would be nice....

‏ @BaguetteMendy 3m3 minutes ago
1f914.png
1f914.png

DFnQE9GXUAAJ9XT.jpg

DFnQFp7XYAAaD9y.jpg

DFnQGTUXsAEHMOw.jpg

DFnQG7XXgAYQzPA.jpg

0 replies1 retweet1 like

Thisbis great bedtime reading. Problem is i fèel like a kid on christmas eve not being able to go to sleep hoping for the best present ever.

He's in LA with the same journo's who printed it, he will be in the same briefing, he will have got the info at exactly the same time as the others. It will have been embargoed until the back pages are released its how It works and it always has.

Fair enough. I don't know how these embargos work but that Di Marzio doesn't seem to abide by any. He was adamant a day or two before any papers that the Danilo deal was done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.