Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't often make bids and get rejected though.

Monaco seemed to have rejected one for Mendy, but that's it all summer.

Things like the KDB saga, we only made one official bid, Klaus Allofs said all summer "no bids received" "No official bids" etc.

I would think that for City to tell everyone they've made a bid, they'd feel confident they're in the right ball park.
I think we are very close to getting him, as you say, we don't get our bids rejected.
I could be wrong but I heard somewhere that we only make the bid at the very last stage of negotiations, after all the ground work has been prepared and everyting agreed on.
So this is looking very positive.

Fat twat. ;)

To be fair - the mrs sent me to the spare room as I was on here. It is a kids bed and just fucking collapsed on one side. I am now sleeping on a bed that is half on the floor and half still in place. (Completely naked as well).

Just so you get the full picture. Quite exciting all this. Reminds me of George weah signing. I was utterly convinced we were going to win the league after watching him and bob Taylor link up in a pre season game away at Oldham.

Unless we sign both Sanchez and Mbappe it would make no sense to get rid of Aguero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.