Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id rather go for tried and trusted forwards now as we have some of the best up and coming! If aguero goes then sanchez also defoe on a free for a season would be a non-brainer for me would count towards english qouta and would garuntee goals as a squad player!!!

Id rather go for tried and trusted forwards now as we have some of the best up and coming! If aguero goes then sanchez also defoe on a free for a season would be a non-brainer for me would count towards english qouta and would garuntee goals as a squad player!!!

Defoe? No thanks

Imagine playing defoe against barcelona in the UCL. That's definitely a NONE brainer.

For fuck sake man, just come out and say it. The facts suggests Aguero will not be an upgrade for PSG. He wouldn't. They are different types of strikers and are both close to the top of the pile.

Aguero is better for us and Cavani is better for them. @Metalartin need to Argue Aguero is better is just a blue tinted position.

Aguero is great, and there are other great strikers too. Cavani being one of them. Aguero might be better in a vacuum (arguably), but he is clearly not better for PSG. And Cavani has been a better striker this year for PSG than Aguero has been for City.

So no Aguero is not and should not be an option for PSG.
Oh please stop your logic is flawed, Cavani would not score at the same rate Aguero has done in the PL it's as simple as that, the teams are much weaker in that league... have you even watched him? I have, the chances we say Aguero should have put away are not sitters more often than not, we just know how good he can be so he is held to a higher standard... that guy regularly misses sitters. Anyone claiming Cavani is on Aguero's level as a striker has no clue what they are talking about, someone tried to claim the stats back up he's better in the champions league I proved why that was bollocks with the cold hard facts, the figures I gave are correct go check and I do believe they have had easier groups and easier knockout phases more often than not.

Now its "oh he's better for them and Aguero's better for us", more rubbish Aguero is better than Cavani, if not why is that anyone's comparing Cavani's purple patch for PSG to a so so season by his own standards for us? Flawed logic!

Even in what has been described as his best season ever he has put in performances like this:

I did say I don't think it is a likely destination for Kun because Cavani is doing the business at the moment(and lets not make out it was always the case ) and it's not like they are short on options upfront by the looks of it but lets stop talking bullshit about the quality of our own players just because people want to justify a big transfer. I want Aguero to stay regardless but some of the garbage here needed addressing.

Back on topic anyway.

Last edited:
I'm sure i put as a squad player so why would he be playing against Barca? If u need a goal who would u prefer to come off the bench defoe or inenacho??? And don't start saying mbappe or jesus cos players like that won't stand for places on the bench defoe would!!!

For 90% of those PSG games he was on the wing though wasn't he?
His main position at PSG is still centre forward, every time I've seen them play he's down the centre, di maria and draxler out wide. Just a quick look on skysports showed me their last 3 league games were the same way they set up against their Barca home game as above.

Last edited:
The problem, well one of the problems with signing Defoe is that he wouldn't sign a one year contract with us.
We would have to give him a three year contract like Nolito and then be stuck trying to get rid of him after a year.

I'm sure i put as a squad player so why would he be playing against Barca? If u need a goal who would u prefer to come off the bench defoe or inenacho??? And don't start saying mbappe or jesus cos players like that won't stand for places on the bench defoe would!!!

when you have injured players, your squad players become your starters for 3-4 weeks. So picture that defoe up against Barcelona scenario and tell me what you think.

I would expect 3 of the 4 to start. Win-win really. Competition makes everyone better and there is more than enough games to go around.

haha It would be exactly like that. I see very few wonderkids at the level or better than the 3 that we have but Mbappe is certainly one of them, maybe the only one.
Good post totally agree with you
4 into 3 doesn't go but it gives us rotation and different options upfront plus cover for any possible injuries or suspension in a 50+ game season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.