Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened ? I missed it all.

Apparently city briefed then the la journos we were placing a huge bid, ~£145m. The next morning the Manc journos said that wasn't exactly true. Totally conflicting reports.

Very rough outline but I think thats a fair summary. Watching us gold cup final so i can't go that in depth with it.

42ACA60900000578-0-image-a-9_1501057871187.jpg

Don't like the guy but think he's been pretty accurate this summer. Says we are matching Madrid's offer.

I think he's nailed on for Madrid now. He knows he'd struggle to get in our starting eleven

Gabriel Jesus was my dream signing. I Never thought it was possible. We've got something special brewing.

Loads of posters have said he's going to Real Madrid and can't fathom him coming to city. I've maintained all along that we have a real shot at this. GJ was my Mbappe and we landed him.

Have faith blues. You might be surprised. I def was.

With that formation we played tonight there's room for him. The way we play just suits pacey strikers, Jesus played well tonight and Sterling thrived.

Surely an easy choice after watching that match!

If ever there was an advert to persuade or entice a player(s) to the club, that performance was it, IMHO. If he's seen that, he must believe anything is possible with this group of players.

If ever there was an advert to persuade or entice a player(s) to the club, that performance was it, IMHO. If he's seen that, he must believe anything is possible with this group of players.
It was only a friendly, but it won't do any harm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.