Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
If ever there was an advert to persuade or entice a player(s) to the club, that performance was it, IMHO. If he's seen that, he must believe anything is possible with this group of players.

I tweeted at him like three times. Surely that had a positive affect?

Yep spent years working away. Came home when I could to see City play. We have the best people in the world in Manchester, we are tough, resourceful, creators, hard workers, very down to earth, friendly, funny, and most importantly think how we can improve the world for others, we are not self centred. We are open and inclusive to all religions and minority community's such as LGBT. Very proud to be part of this community. Just look at what happened when some idiot tried to break our tolerances. Yes we have idiots, but the vast majority of people from greater Manchester are the salt of the earth, who I would want baking me up in times of adversity.
Er we've got the rags as well :-(

Come on mbappe you know you want too...

Pep
Premiership
Mendy + Silva
I think another main selling point is he can come here and despite a very talented squad, he could still be the main man if he gets it right. Aguero is in his last year or two here and after that we don't really have a "poster boy". Jesus is next in line, but its not the same at Madrid, he'll always be one of many there.

Still maintaining my view that things were blown out of proportions, now that the news seems Monaco are in talks of a contract extension. Media simply tried (and probably succeeded) to put attention on this mornings' match worldwide.

Still maintaining my view that things were blown out of proportions, now that the news seems Monaco are in talks of a contract extension. Media simply tried (and probably succeeded) to put attention on this mornings' match worldwide.

Not sure, I like to think that this story has been put out by Monaco to push the price up or the sale on abit, wether it be to us or madrid

Ok, look forward to discussing again when we buy Mbappe since Madrid is apparently skint.

You do know this isn't Championship Manager on cheat mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.