Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's 15/16. New deal for Prem last year, conservative estimate is 20% increase.

The break down is the interesting bit. PSG's commercial income is 58% of their income, vs 46% for City. PSG are saying they have the same commercial incomes as Real and Barca. On that basis alone, I really can't take it for granted that they are being circumspect w/r/t FFP. And remember the World Cup is coming. Maybe they feel that, and Neymar, gives them leverage.

All I'm saying guys is, uhh...."Prima facie", there are questions to be answered. And anyone who is aware of Neymar's last transfer, but still thinks there's no way any big club could do a dodgy deall, or that this deal won't be of especial interest to all the authorities, is on another planet to me (lucky you).

There must be questions to be answered on the 200 mil we have just spent.

The answer will be, they can afford it.

You spot on also isn't Uefa monitoring period every 3 years if you make a profit for the last 2 years or something?
I think they review last 3 seasons each year. Each year, the oldest season drops out. No one knows what PSG's revenue/expenses will be at this point because they could well sell someone before the window closes.

You're still not getting it.

UEFA don't care if it was paid in one lump or in ten. The fee is amortised over the length of the contract for FFP purposes.

Whether they had 222m in cash or not just not matter 1 tiny little percent to UEFA. It isn't taken into account. It's not part of the calculation.
I can`t believe that after all this time people on here still don`t understand how amortisation works.

I think it's funny as fcuk that one of the established, previously untouchable, hypocritical big boys has been blown out the water by one of the new boys in town.
The likes of Barcelona now have to worry about their own players being tapped up rather than just doing the tapping up themselves.
Good work PSG

There must be questions to be answered on the 200 mil we have just spent.

The answer will be, they can afford it.
Sure, but there are questions. The question is the same to both clubs. UEFA will ask 'show us how your accounts work over the next three years'.

As I've said, we've got the large bump in premier league TV deal income, we've already raised nearly 50m in sales, with more to come, and released a bunch of players on large salaries. PSG were at a break even on transfer revenues, and a large increase in wages (Alves) already, before diving into Neymar And I go back to PSG already reporting so much commercial (non-tv, non-matchday) income. 70m more than us, the same as Real and Barca. I think that reduces their wiggle room considerably. I think, on the face of it, at this point they have a harder job of answering the question than we do. Sanchez at 50m won't make a world of difference, if we can shift a couple of Nasri, Mangala etc. Mbappe at 100m might, but his wages will be far less than Neymar, and frankly, I'd expect Aguero to leave for a very tidy fee of his own, and his wages would become Mbappes.

Let's get it back on topic please. There are separate threads to discuss FFP or the Neymar signing.

I think they review last 3 seasons each year. Each year, the oldest season drops out. No one knows what PSG's revenue/expenses will be at this point because they could well sell someone before the window closes.

Yeah they can personally I feel PSG are fine Funding the Neymar deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.