Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this is going to come to a resolution soon. Is the feeling that this is going to go to deadline day? I really think not because Monaco are in CL and need to plan for that i.e. get a winger/striker in if they are going to sell him.

It. Does. Not. Matter. That. 222m. Suddenly Appeared. In. Their. Account. So. Long. As. They. Can. Afford. 44.4m. Per year. Plus. Wages. For. The. Next. Five. Fucking. Years.

You're clueless on this as others have also pointed out and I can't be arsed trying to reason with you and ric doesn't want this ridiculous discussion taking over the thread.

You don't understand football accounting, you don't understand UEFA FFP and you don't understand transfers. You'll continue to think this is a fix as you don't understand the subject matter and that's fine, it won't affect me in the slightest and I don't know why I wasted my effort trying to explain to you for so long.

I literally replied to your financial wizardry while negotiating the sale of a business to a couple of billionaires in Bahrain, but you are probably right. Go back to enjoying your day safe in the knowledge you don't know how cash flow works mate.

If we have more or less closed the deal, Real and PSG would know just like Juve and Liverpool knew when they tried to sign Mendy. We have an outside chance of signing him, but I'm not particularly optimistic. I think the Nike rumours make sense. It would be massive for Mbappe to be the poster boy of 2018 World Cup alongside Neymar, Cavani and Veratti besides the other obvious positives. Don't even need to say Madrid's name here because they are the obvious front-runner. I think if we don't get Mbappe and he picks Madrid, we would possibly try to deal with Perez to get Bale who they'll have to offload to accommodate Mbappe.

This would NOT be a good deal at all. If Real wants/gets Mbappé they should offload Bale somewhere else. After showing interest in signing Kylian it'd feel like a kick to the teeth to get the leftovers. Bale is so overrated it makes me want to kill kittens everytime people mention him as a possible signing.

This would NOT be a good deal at all. If Real wants/gets Mbappé they should offload Bale somewhere else. After showing interest in signing Kylian it'd feel like a kick to the teeth to get the leftovers. Bale is so overrated it makes me want to kill kittens everytime people mention him as a possible signing.
At this point, I think Pep is kinda desperate to get someone who can comfortably bang in goals day in, day out. Madrid will 100% need to offload Bale if they want Mbappe. Not saying they would sign him, but if they do, that's how it'll happen. Sanchez doesn't look likely to leave unless he hands in a transfer request. Dembele has a pretty high chance of joining Barca now. That basically leaves only one world class player available in the market if we fail to sign Sanchez/Mbappe. It's not what I want, but we need a proven goal-scorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.