Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
On whether Bale is a target...

Hint on who a backup target could be should City fail to sign Mbappe/Sanchez...

Makes sense. Don't know what the fuck Pep's on when he tells the press that "he needs a little bit more".

Idk, my guess is that if Mbappe and Sanchez are available, he'd want that extra firepower over letting them go to a rival. Maybe it's an extra center-back though

They'd also stand to lose a ton of money if people started betting on City at 6-1 and it actually happened. If the Mirror etc starts posting all these articles linking Mbappe to City because of the Sane pictures that inevitably hypes people (plus all the City fans here who are convinced this will happen).

FFS have you never heard of changing odds?

Idk, my guess is that if Mbappe and Sanchez are available, he'd want that extra firepower over letting them go to a rival. Maybe it's an extra center-back though
That was meant to be sarcastic implying that regardless of what BM thinks, Pep obviously feels that we're still a bit lacking in the goal-scoring department, but I appreciate the honest reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.