Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh fuck it, deals still on. Every hope we have a fee agreed and just kept it away from the media just to watch everyone melt when he signs.
I would like to think so, but where's the evidence that we are still in for him? Bernardo Silva was done on the quiet because no one knew he was available, but this is one of the biggest transfers sagas of the Summer and I think if City were locked in negotiations with Monaco trying to get the fee down we would know about it. If he was an active target, I am sure Monaco would leak it because they are trying to create an auction for their players.

If PSG can't bid for him, then maybe City will make a late enquiry for him, but Monaco would have to accept a lot less than what is being talked about at present £180m https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/4269050/kylian-mbappe-psg-monaco-bid-latest/

Yeh fuck it, deals still on. Every hope we have a fee agreed and just kept it away from the media just to watch everyone melt when he signs.

Not sure we're even close to agreeing a fee but this isn't dead and won't be until the lad/Monaco decide what his future holds. There's so many variables to this deal that anyone who tries to predict how it's gonna play out is a fool. And that includes those people who keep saying we'll never get him.

Not sure we're even close to agreeing a fee but this isn't dead and won't be until the lad/Monaco decide what his future holds. There's so many variables to this deal that anyone who tries to predict how it's gonna play out is a fool. And that includes those people who keep saying we'll never get him.

Totally agree. Not even sure Mbappe knows what he wants to do, so many options that have different outcomes. No wonder its taking this long, whatever happens people will say its the wrong choice.

I just don't see him staying at Monaco beyond the transfer window. The offer for a young kid to multiply his wage ten fold at least would be too difficult to resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.