Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. And they clearly would rather not sell to PSG.

I think it will come down to the difference between what PSG and City will pay. I don't think we'll match any PSG bid but if we get close enough Monaco would definitely prefer to sell to anyone bar PSG.

This one will go to the wire. We want him and we'll wait until he signs for someone else or the window shuts. No doubt we'll put a bid on bfeore the window closes to rest Monaco's resolve.

I think it will come down to the difference between what PSG and City will pay. I don't think we'll match any PSG bid but if we get close enough Monaco would definitely prefer to sell to anyone bar PSG.

Yeah, my fear is the difference in valuations will become insurmountable.

Yeah, my fear is the difference in valuations will become insurmountable.

The figures in the papers today say PSG are offering £140m, Monaco want £180m whereas I'm sure I read that we were talking about £120m. If PSG offer £150m plus I think City will start briefing that he is too expensive.

"Sheikh Mansour (Manchester City Club owner): hold up in the next few days, bigger and bigger deal in football history. -Who is the player?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.