Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, seen enough. As good a young player as there has been for many years. Should go all in for him. Trouble is, the cat's out the bag and I'd be amazed if Real aren't in the hunt.

Yep, seen enough. As good a young player as there has been for many years. Should go all in for him. Trouble is, the cat's out the bag and I'd be amazed if Real aren't in the hunt.
I wasn't sure until last night. Thought maybe his games against us were a one off, but I am convinced now. We should go all out to get him, but I too suspect that Real Madrid will get him. Should be the hottest property in football right now

Never once did mbappe look unsure of his plays...as good as dembers is, he had moments of hesitation as you'd expect from a player that age.

Different class.

We must have been watching different games. Like I said Mbappe was very good but if any player was different class it was dembele. In fact I thought he looked the more talented player aswel when they faced each other in the champions league. If there was any young player the team should go all in for it would be him imo.

Mbappe has said Real have been after him since he was 14. I think the fact that he's mentioned Real suggests that's where he may end up.
Yeah....

Asked about the chance for him to join Real Madrid this summer, AS Monaco and French NT 18-year old star winger/forward Kylian Mbappé stated: “Now we are going away with the family, and we will think about what’s going to happen. We have to sort it out, see what happens with the club too, because I’m on a deal with a club, I’m not free. We will see what’s happening. Real Madrid have been trying to recruit me since I was 14”. Tracked by Arsenal, Chelsea, Inter Milan, Manchester City, and PSG as well, the request set on him amounts to the tune of 130 million euros, while the trade might be probably sealed around 85.

MBappe over Sanchez for me. Not even debatable. Could be our number 9 for 10+ years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.