Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vou falar portuñol, mas não se preocupe irmão. Os Inglês sempre querem desenvolver e crescer os seus equipos a partir do nada, uma equipe de jogadores que eram desconhecidos e se tornar alguém como primeira ordem Kante. É uma maneira de pensar que eu não entendo, eu acho que alguns deles louvor da mídia de massa, em vez de ganhar títulos. Seria ridículo para perder um dos jogadores mais prodigiosas do mundo. 18 anos ninguém teve uma temporada como este ano Mbappé se passaram desde que Ronaldo o Messi. Esperamos assinado Mbappé.
I'm going to speak Portugese, but do not worry brother. The English always want to develop and grow their teams from scratch, a team of players who were unknown and become someone first-rate, like Kante. It's a way of thinking that I don't understand, I think some of fans worship media plaudits, rather than winning titles. It would be ridiculous to pass up one of the most prodigious players in the world. No 18 year-old has had a season like Mbappe's since Ronaldo, or Messi. 'We' expect Mbappé will be signed.

Just curious about one thing, when Tolmie said something was going to happen, did he mean the shoot or more than that? Or was he simply predicting that the thread was going to burst up

So Madrid saying they didn't want him anyway :)
I meannnn, however u want to take it. What it does do is give us a clear window in which we can get Mbappe. Now. If we can't get him this summer when it seems Madrid have left him alone and it's really only us against a totally dysfunctional Barcelona then next year against Madrid I don't think we have much of a shot. We have this opportunity. Now. Now whether people think that's a good thing or a bad thing is up to them.

Without wishing to urinate long and hard over this thread, can PB or some like minded mathematical soul can tell me how we can possibly spend another £150 odd million on top of the £215m we've already spent and possibly comply with FFP? If the answer is some sort of Neymar style finagle (hope GDM approves of that one) involving third parties from the UAE, then I'd be inclined to give it a wide berth given what cnuts UEFA are.....

Without wishing to urinate long and hard over this thread, can PB or some like minded mathematical soul can tell me how we can possibly spend another £150 odd million on top of the £215m we've already spent and possibly comply with FFP? If the answer is some sort of Neymar style finagle (hope GDM approves of that one) involving third parties from the UAE, then I'd be inclined to give it a wide berth given what cnuts UEFA are.....
Sales, wages has most probably gone down massively this summer, and we are making more money than the media is giving us credit to

I'd do it just for those reasons.

Sales, wages, increased revenues, fees spread over years on the books rather than paid in full.

So in terms of certainty, is this on the same level of certainty that Pogba was joining last season

How does it compare to the 'Sanchez is definitely coming' this season level of certainty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.