La Liga want Man City investigation

You know what pisses me off? City get hounded about a pitiful sponsorship from etihad, because people assumed it was dodgy but no-one cares or even remembers that the guy who signed the Chevrolet sponsership deal with the rags was fired for it.
Yes I remember this from the mirror The General Motors exec agreed a record shirt sponsor deal with The rags was worth £175million was sacked.

marketing boss Joel Ewanick was axed hours after it was announced the Chevrolet badge would be emblazoned on the Rags shirts

The agreement will net the Rags £25million a year for seven-years

GM execs were furious when they learned they would be paying £6m a year more than Rags shirt sponsors Aon.

Richard Corbett, European MEP has put his name to a letter to the European Commission regarding FFP and PSG. The letter refers to FFP and PSG

DJID-3UXkAAVtxY.jpg

Point three means that no foreign owners can exist. American, Russian owners will have financial ties with their governments as well as Middle Eastern owners. All Business owners will have received government subsidy of some kind.

Born in Southport. Fair chance he's Man Utd or Liverpool?
That would be an immense shock. I assumed he would just be an unbiased observer who had football's best interests at heart. **** should be concerning himself with some proper political issues.

Richard Corbett, European MEP has put his name to a letter to the European Commission regarding FFP and PSG. The letter refers to FFP and PSG

DJID-3UXkAAVtxY.jpg
One of the plus points of Brexit is ****s like this being out of a job.

milan v leeds ,Among the 40,000 crowd was an 18-year-old Richard Corbett, now MEP for Yorkshire and Humber

he was trying to get history re written after the final which by all accounts was as bent as fuck,the ref denied leeds 3 pens and sent of hunter (shock) in the final,the ref was never allowed to ref another eufa game.

looks like he's a Leeds fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.