La Liga want Man City investigation

They're getting a bit desperate now: http://www.sport-english.com/en/new...s-to-restrict-the-transfer-fee-bubble-6269304

Barca want:
  1. FFP rules rigorously applied
  2. Implementation of release clauses across UEFA
  3. A limit on spending

If anyone doubted that the old G-14 was still alive and well then here's the proof.

Thanks PB, as you say just because we overcame their barrier to entry it does not mean that they change their culture that tried to exclude us.

I note that they do not want excessive spend due to rich owners and name City but surely our rich owners are not financing our investments now that we are self sufficient so no problem there and FFP is something we observe better than most I´m sure so that is now simply not a problem.
Not certain what release clauses are.

They're getting a bit desperate now: http://www.sport-english.com/en/new...s-to-restrict-the-transfer-fee-bubble-6269304

Barca want:
  3. A limit on spending

If anyone doubted that the old G-14 was still alive and well then here's the proof.

Yep and they are getting the people they want into position one from Arsenal and one from the scum this week added to there corrupt in house shit.

Barca want:
  3. A limit on spending

Arsenal lol, everyone spends more than them. Barcelona have a cheek contacting them after Fabregas and Henry, but it's alright if it's Barcelona taking the best players? They really are spoilt, mard arsed, Two faced fuckers.

Barca want:
  3. A limit on spending

With regards to City:

1 - They already are so nothing to worry about
2 - I can't see how this will adversely affect us
3 - There already is in relation to 1

And they really must be desperate if they're asking for Arsenal's help!

The irony of a club that thinks it can tap up and sign a clubs best players like they always have done and then basically insert some clause that makes it virtually impossible for any other club to sign them is delicious and of course, all far and in no way doping of the game by themselves is it?

Im at the stage where i hope this all does really kick off and ends up in the courts and we, along with PSG and the others that will follow because it will be the club to be in can fuck UEFA off and we can start the often taunted European Super League up.

Within a few years they will be fucking begging us to either come back or to join up themselves.

The irony of a club that thinks it can tap up and sign a clubs best players like they always have done and then basically insert some clause that makes it virtually impossible for any other club to sign them is delicious and of course, all far and in no way doping of the game by themselves is it?

Im at the stage where i hope this all does really kick off and ends up in the courts and we, along with PSG and the others that will follow because it will be the club to be in can fuck UEFA off and we can start the often taunted European Super League up.

Within a few years they will be fucking begging us to either come back or to join up themselves.
I don't like the idea of PSG buying Neymar from barcelona using money that they get from the Qatari state. I think a lot of football fans would be unhappy about that putting aside who you support. That is not the City model though. City are not owned by the UAE and to the extent that City are sponsored by UAE domiciled companies who yes have a connection with the owner, these are done on an commercial basis.

I agree with a comment above that City are really caught in the crossfire and fallout between La Liga and PSG.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.