Lampard: 'Aguero is so laid back'

When an in-depth interview and analysis with 2 of the games leading lights highlights such fundamental character flaws, it's a worrying turn of events. Especially if it was sanctioned by Hells Bells. The acid test will come on Boxing Day. If Sergio isn't in the side then it can mean only one thing.
I`d be more worried if he`s not in the team to face Liverpool.Something would be seriously wrong if he faced Hull.

highly respected ex-player renowned for his dedication & professionalism makes an out of character comment on a fellow professional, gives credence and quotability to the comments immediately.

Fucking bollocks pal.

Merry Christmas.

Who gives two fucks?

I love Sergio, and always will.

I bet Jamie Pollock worked his nuts off in training......

Sergio Aguero is world class, as long as it didn't upset his team mates, I couldn't give a shit what he does in training as long as he continues to score goals at the rate he scores them in the Prem.

And against that lot!!

What a load of bollocks from some of you.It was a light-hearted interview on Soccer AM with him and Terry being asked various questions about who was the worst dresser,who was in charge of the music in the players dressing room etc and the question was asked who paid the most fines.They had a think and then Frank smiled and said Sergio.However he explained that Sergio saw the funny side of it and always commented that the fine was nothing as he`d score a hat trick the folllowing match.
Not a hint of shit being thrown and certainly not one to upset anyone with a fucking thick skin.Unfortunately on this forum we have too may fucking precious fans.

I was going to say the same.

What a load of bollocks from some of you.It was a light-hearted interview on Soccer AM with him and Terry being asked various questions about who was the worst dresser,who was in charge of the music in the players dressing room etc and the question was asked who paid the most fines.They had a think and then Frank smiled and said Sergio.However he explained that Sergio saw the funny side of it and always commented that the fine was nothing as he`d score a hat trick the folllowing match.
Not a hint of shit being thrown and certainly not one to upset anyone with a fucking thick skin.Unfortunately on this forum we have too may fucking precious fans.
Good post.

Nothing to see here.
You only have to watch the clips from training to see that Kun is a 'functional' trainer who appears to do 'just enough'to get through.
This may have been OK in the past but Pep demands 100% 100% of the time. Kun is not a harrier & looks uncomfortable defending from the front.
He's also looked 'heavy' & over 'bulked'in this last 18 months. He looks like he could do with an intense conditioning / sharpening programme to get him in to elite athletic condition.

Yaya looks like a 20 year old again so it can be done.......go Kun.

Get rid of the lazy little bastard...........

3t7RAFhu75Wwg.gif

ball in the net

that's what i only want to see from aguero if you have to take the lazy stuff in training then it must be working just take a look at his goal record at manchester city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.