laptop v pc

exileindevon said:
jimharri said:
exileindevon said:
i think this could be the highest level she could manage.i forgot to mention shes in Arkansas and the router is in next doors house
Free internet, eh? Sly mare!
she paid for the router and her friend pays for the internet.proper small town america.205 population.id love to visit
*mental image of Burt Reynolds, Jon Voight and a banjo player*

TCIB said:
What is the laptop model and router model please ?
O geesh mate thats a step to far.i just thought it might have been something simple.thanks anyway.mines running good by the way.i got rid of something called toshiba tempro and its not froze since.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:40 pm --<br /><br />
jimharri said:
exileindevon said:
jimharri said:
Free internet, eh? Sly mare!
she paid for the router and her friend pays for the internet.proper small town america.205 population.id love to visit
*mental image of Burt Reynolds, Jon Voight and a banjo player*
wrong state but ive seen a couple of lads from her town on youtube and its not far off.i was surprised to find out crystal meth is a problem round those parts

Hi guys.
Will a laptop be sufficient for the requirements below or will i need a PC? Can anybody recommend a decent cheapish setup £500 max cheers?

What are the PC Hardware requirments for CONE?
CONE will run on a quite basic specification PC.

To get reasonable performance from the CAD program, we recommend:
minimum Intel I5 processor or equivelant,
minimum 2GB RAM, preferably 4GB,

Cone10 Standalone requires 1GB of hard disk space,
the AutoCAD version will require 725MB in addition to you AutoCAD installation.

You can use wither a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system

Does CONE work with AutoCAD Lite (LT)?

That should run autocad fine, i would buy a 40 quid ssd and chuck it in whatever lappy you get.

A pc though you could get more bang for your buck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.