Last Film You Saw

Oppenheimer 7.5/ 10. Decent film with some great acting. It was nice to see a film that didn’t have loads of CGI for once - it works much better. It reminded me of the imitation game, which I preferred

I haven’t seen the cinema as busy as that for years. Oppenheimer and Barbie seem very popular.

God is a bullet 2023

The movie is about a cop and ex cult member searching for his daughter who has been kidnapped by the cult based on a true story,a bit longer than it should be 2.30,some brutal violence....i enjoyed it

Reactions: PPT
Going to see Oppenheimer this afternoon, not the best for sitting still for 3 hours, but I'm heartened reviewers say the film doesn't seem that long.
Watched Buster Scruggs last night on Netflix, thought it was absosutely fantastic, i think the 2nd and 5th story were my faves

I've seen the trailers for it. It looks catastrophically awful. And remember, trailers are generally supposed to include the highlights of a film. Even the obvious attraction of Margot Robbie won't save it.
I liked it!

I haven’t seen the cinema as busy as that for years. Oppenheimer and Barbie seem very popular.
It’s the same here. Long, long lines. Women wearing pink

Going to see Oppenheimer this afternoon, not the best for sitting still for 3 hours, but I'm heartened reviewers say the film doesn't seem that long.
Watched Buster Scruggs last night on Netflix, thought it was absosutely fantastic, i think the 2nd and 5th story were my faves
My lad reckoned the last hour dragged a bit but he thought it was superb.

Any Coen Brothers are worth a watch….

Last edited:
Watched operation fortune last night, pretty weak for a Guy Ritchie yarn but was worth watching.

After that watched Champion with mathew mcgonigawys twin, feel good film a modern mighty ducks this time with mentally challenged people.

Would honestly give it a 7/10 because it isn't my type of ilm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.