Last Film You Saw

Cloud Atlas.
Overlong, slightly confused but quite enjoyable anyway, was fun spotting who was who under the make up & prosthetics.
7/10

Mountains of the Moon
The tale of Burton and Speke's expedition to find the source of the Nile.
It's taken from a book, and heavily favours Burton's side, but it's pretty good.

Patrick Bergin (Burton) is a great and underrated actor - this is one of his earliest films - and his Robin Hood film is a great interpretation.

Unforgiven

Not watched this film for 20 years, I appreciate this film more now!

Its a wonderful master piece, the acting and writing of this film is a good old western style film!

If you never watched this film watch it! If you not watched it for a long time watch it again!

I absolutely loved this film....

9/10

Unforgiven

Not watched this film for 20 years, I appreciate this film more now!

Its a wonderful master piece, the acting and writing of this film is a good old western style film!

If you never watched this film watch it! If you not watched it for a long time watch it again!

I absolutely loved this film....

9/10
My pace of film. Love that kind of movie, the crash bang wallop John Wick and CJI type shit can do one, rubbish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.