Last Film You Saw

The Iron Claw - 9/10

Been waiting for this one for a while. True story about the Von Erich wrestling family. Beautifully shot, incredibly acted and heartbreaking.

Never thought I’d write the words ‘Zac Effron’ and ‘should have been Oscar nominated’ in the same sentence. In fact how the whole film was over looked in favour of some of the chunder at those awards is a mystery.

The whole cast is brilliant, Jeremy Allen White continuing his pathway to superstardom as well. Highly recommend.

Side note, i don’t like wrestling, but you don’t need to know a jot to relate to this film.
I was meant to watch this last Friday at the cinema but her indoors 'didn't fancy it'

Should have gone on my own

Watched The Beekeeper with Jason Statham doing what Jason Statham does.
Passed a couple of hours 7/10.

Tried to watch the Beekeeper 2 nights ago and found it appalling, started off well and I lasted 20 minutes until I switched it off and put the Genie on starring the usually funny Melissa McCarthy, and it was a complete bust, unfunny tripe served up as entertainment there should be a law against producing drivel that bad.

Best film I’ve watched in a very long time. Both fantastic actors too.

Just watched it, came onto Netflix yesterday, really enjoyed it. Saw the review in the guardian which panned it so I knew it would be good, up themselves twats. I thought the performances from both the main actors were absolutely top drawer.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.