Last Film You Saw

American Fiction - 9/10. Superb movie, equally funny and poignant.

American Fiction (2024) - 9/10

Excellent film. really well thought through film about stereotypes, race and validity of expression etc. Jeffrey Wright was really good.

Adventureland (2009) - 8/10

This was a surprisingly good film, i thought it was going to be a throwaway comedy thing but a really well made piece of Americana, with a great soundtrack. Proof, if it were needed, that you can make a high quality film with the simplest boy meets girl story with no CGI, mental twists or gore.

Napolean ... disappointing 6/10

Salt burn ... wife loved it.. i thought it was ok 7/10

Tried to watch the Beekeeper 2 nights ago and found it appalling, started off well and I lasted 20 minutes until I switched it off and put the Genie on starring the usually funny Melissa McCarthy, and it was a complete bust, unfunny tripe served up as entertainment there should be a law against producing drivel that bad.
John Statham is:

The Transporter
The Mechanic
The Wildcard
The Expendable
The Spy
The Beekeeper

Next up, John Statham is the Amazon Delivery Driver.

Saltburn - Way too many convenient plot lines to give it a shred of credibility, nothing is ever explained (why did he not get on with his parents, unless I missed something?) I could go on, but it would possibly spoil it for others - 4/10 purely for parts of the soundtrack and the setting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.