Last Film You Saw

Oh i do like a good western, Hell or High water hey, i'll give that a bash tonight me thinks.

Is it on the server? I might give it try. I tried watching Pixels the other night but it wouldn't play. Then I found out I'd had a lucky escape because Adam fucking Sandler is in it.

Is it on the server? I might give it try. I tried watching Pixels the other night but it wouldn't play. Then I found out I'd had a lucky escape because Adam fucking Sandler is in it.

I just deleted the web-dl and i am sending a bluray in about 4min so 10 min and it will be in new movies boss :-)

I will change the copy of pixels because someone's kid may want to watch it etc, i admit i found it shite.

Very good so far (Hell or High Water). I enjoy films that get the little details and realities spot on, doesn't have to have a 500mil budget. These b-ish style movies are very often the nice surprise you hope to get, this is one of them.

Very good so far (Hell or High Water). I enjoy films that get the little details and realities spot on, doesn't have to have a 500mil budget. These b-ish style movies are very often the nice surprise you hope to get, this is one of them.

I watched it last night, good film.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.