Last Film You Saw

You're going to think I am nuts but that was the one part of the first John Wick movie that made absolutely crystal clear sense to me. Not the going around to nightclubs and murdering as many people as possible. Not the being chased by Russian gangsters while every assassin in town tries to shoot him. But somehow the dog's death making him go on a kill crazy rampage made me go, "Yeah. I can see a person finally snapping. Life can be that shitty...."
Yeah I get that. I'm sure 99% of people will think I'm wrong but seeing animals be harmed makes angrier/more upset than when it's humans.

Either way, I hope his new dog makes it through the second film unscathed!

Had a day off today so caught up with films I never got round to seeing

Don't Breathe - heard it was really good, found it to be a bit run of the mill for a horror

Let me in - not as goods as the original but still a good film.

The girl with all the gifts - really enjoyed a twist on the genre that worked well.

Green Room - A punk rock band is forced to fight for survival after witnessing a murder at a neo-Nazi skinhead bar. 8/10. Really enjoyed it, would recommend.

Anthropoid (2016).

About the assassination of Reinhard Heydrich, Hitler's number 3 and the Butcher of Prague. One evil ****.

Stars Cillian Murphy.

7/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.