Last Film You Saw

The Danish girl.
Only watched thought it's was a lesbian film but turned out transgender.
Very good though, I could of left the curtains open!

Trainspotting 2, what a depressing poorly written film that was. Very predictable, far fetched and for me a pure money maker deciding to do another one. 3/10.

Trainspotting 2, what a depressing poorly written film that was. Very predictable, far fetched and for me a pure money maker deciding to do another one. 3/10.
Each to their own. I loved it! I thought it was a little sentimental at the start but really enjoyed it and would have happily strolled back and watched it again.

Each to their own. I loved it! I thought it was a little sentimental at the start but really enjoyed it and would have happily strolled back and watched it again.
Loved the original, just didnt get this one. I actually thought the sentimental part at the start was the only bit that got you thinking.

I watched High Fidelity over the weekend. It's an adaption of the Nick Hornby novel. They switched it from North London to Chicago but it still worked well. I normally despise Jack Black but he was exceptional in it. An absolute gobshite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.