Last Film You Saw

Baby Driver. What the f**k was Kermode smoking when he gave this 5 stars?!, as Barry Norman might have said.

Kevin Spacey's wig had more personality than the lead character, the soundtrack was all over the place and Disney would have rejected the ending for being too soppy.

A piss-poor Tarantino rip-off. Now i know why i never go to the cinema in the summer.

Baby Driver. What the f**k was Kermode smoking when he gave this 5 stars?!, as Barry Norman might have said.

Kevin Spacey's wig had more personality than the lead character, the soundtrack was all over the place and Disney would have rejected the ending for being too soppy.

A piss-poor Tarantino rip-off. Now i know why i never go to the cinema in the summer.

Seen the trailer for this and must say it screams what your saying to me yet everyone says it is good. The lead chap bored the fuck out of me just in the trailer. I can't stand these action films where a love interest is a sub/side story to, the main theme is enough ffs. I will watch this but i can tell i won't like it.

I despise guff love wins all hollywood endings to and exactly why i never finished The Mummy last night, quality was great, film is terrible. You just know Cruise will ride/walk of into the sunset and all that shit.

The soundtrack was all over the place - ha, ha, ha. That's kind of the point.

Rogue One. Brilliant. Shits all over The Force Awakens. Makes me wonder what could have been had they took some risks and had an original story instead of just remaking A New Hope.

Supersonic what a great film/documentary on Oasis brought back some great memories, should follow it up with what happened after Knebworth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.