Last Film You Saw

Watch Alien Covenant, blueray came out yesterday. That is the sequel and better imo.

I watched Prometheus to watch Alien pal, was told by a mate I needed to watch the former first. Prometheus just felt very obvious, the acting was proper wooden too, especially off the likes of Theron and Elba, and they're usually fantastic.

I watched Prometheus to watch Alien pal, was told by a mate I needed to watch the former first. Prometheus just felt very obvious, the acting was proper wooden too, especially off the likes of Theron and Elba, and they're usually fantastic.

Stick it on but try to seperate it from Alien franchise in your head kinda. I found it much more enjoyable then, hopefully it works for you to hehe :-)

Watch Alien Covenant, blueray came out yesterday. That is the sequel and better imo.
Felt really let down with both tbh
expected more from Ridley Scott

I think both had to be seen in cinema though for the full effect, all his films are like that.

Kingdom Of Heaven was awesome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.