Last Film You Saw

I've just got back from Dunkirk. I'd say without hesitation and reservation this is the best film I've ever seen. Incredibly tense and moving from beginning to end. Gripping throughout.
I walked out in tears and could barely speak for 10 minutes after. It's as much
a work of art, as a film. The sound is like a beating pulse through the film.
Go and see this film! 10/10.

It's very good, not your typical war film by any stretch. The sound was incredible (if anything I would have liked it louder). It certainly won't appeal to everyone but I'd class it as a should see, rather than a must see, 8/10.

It's very good, not your typical war film by any stretch. The sound was incredible (if anything I would have liked it louder). It certainly won't appeal to everyone but I'd class it as a should see, rather than a must see, 8/10.
I went off my emotional reaction and how the film drew me in until the very end. I'm not particularly a war film fan. I've seen a lot of films and nothing
has had me so absorbed since Life is Beautiful.
It was like an art house film yet a main stream summer block buster. If anyone wants blood, guts and gore it's not that
film. It's a beautifully crafted piece of film that tells such an important story. I'd like to see it again.

Watched Mr Nobody the other night. Not brilliant but interesting.

Best film I seen lately and not many people seen is Edge of Tomorrow with Tom Cruise. I normally ignore his films but that was v worth it. Clever.

Watched Wonder Woman at the AMC on Tuesday - £7.50 with 2 for 1 Meerkat promotion so a good deal. Thoroughly enjoyed the film did me and Mrs Hoghead.

I was pleasantly surprised how good it was both she and the Captain Kirk fella did a fine job.

Spider-Man.For the first 20 minutes I thought it was going to be truly bobbins but by the end I really enjoyed it. A more 'human' Spider-Man, which was good. 7/10

I caught an advanced screening of The Dark Tower earlier today and it was alright. I've read the book series and loved it. If you haven't read the books you'd probably end up thinking the movie was awful but if you have read the books it's not the train wreck that the critics are making it out to be. I've seen Mathew McConaugey taking heat for his performance as the Man in Black but I thought he captured him pretty well. Idris was an odd casting choice as Roland but he did a decent job. There's no mention of Susannah or Eddie which was disappointing.

As a reader of the books I'd say it's probably a 7. If you have no idea what TDT is about it's something like a 5/10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.