Last Film You Saw

I knew I made a good choice requesting it mate ;)
Haha, you did sir, i doth thy cap to thee.

Went to see it before Christmas. Very good film.
I expect this will fly under many people's radar as it doesn't seem to have had much if any promotion.
As above i caught it due to Sean mentioning it. Never would have given it a second glance otherwise.

Ice Cold in Alex - was on Film 4 this afternoon. John Mills, Harry Andrews, the lovely Sylvia Sims. Good old British stiff upper lip. They really earned that glass of lager at the end

Three Billboards. 8.5 / 10. Should be an award winner. Woody Harrelson very good and Frances McDormand is brilliant.

Just finished watching a brosnan Bond binge watch. Damn good movies. Craig is better no doubt but can't help but feel sorry for brosnan the way he was dumped

Just finished watching a brosnan Bond binge watch. Damn good movies. Craig is better no doubt but can't help but feel sorry for brosnan the way he was dumped

Did you watch "die another day" or sleep through it? I'm sorry, but Brosnan was even further past his best than Roger Moore was in a View to a Kill, and Moore could hardly even lift his eyebrow by then. Apart from Goldeneye, none of Brosnan's Bonds stand up to repeated viewing, which is a problem as they are always on fucking TV.

Bomb City - me likey

Based on a true event which in summary is like the Sex Pistols meets Greece in Texas with bad consequences - a good reflection of how superficial the legal system.

Did you watch "die another day" or sleep through it? I'm sorry, but Brosnan was even further past his best than Roger Moore was in a View to a Kill, and Moore could hardly even lift his eyebrow by then. Apart from Goldeneye, none of Brosnan's Bonds stand up to repeated viewing, which is a problem as they are always on fucking TV.

I quite enjoy DAD up until Iceland. Awesome opening sequence, good song, love the Cuba scenes and the sword fight is excellent. Then we get to Iceland and things go sour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.