Last minute winner?

Wooney OG, a deflected header via his pube wig from a corner straight into the back of the Degay's net. Can you imagine the the Carlsberg advert:

Wooney Pube wig - £30,000,
Heading in the last minute own goal via the same wig...

Well you know the rest.

tevez, hargreaves

wio, rooney, or scholes own goal,

zabs micah or komps.

any of those will do nicely.

A few beautiful answers spring to mind but I'm plumping for a Scholes own goal.....dirty little ginger twat.

Had dream about it the other night, Silva glancing HEADER in the 91st min, it was so true, woke the wife up, shouting YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, anyone know the odds.

Wow no mention of Aguero yet?

Aguero over head kick from midfield. Ball hits the foot and not shin =).

But in all seriousness there won't be a late winner because we'll absolutly rape them, Tevez + Aguero and Silva + Nasri will rape their defense, Yaya and Barry will rape their midfield, and their fowards will have a quiet game.

Silvex said:
But in all seriousness there won't be a late winner because we'll absolutly rape them, Tevez + Aguero and Silva + Nasri will rape their defense, Yaya and Barry will rape their midfield, and their fowards will have a quiet game.

It's their wingers I worry about, we kept them quiet in the 6-1 because of relentless doubling up but a big part of that was the tireless Milner who won't start on Monday, Nasri will and Nasri doesn't track back and get stuck in like Milner. Silva also tracked back a lot in that game, hopefully he has enough energy levels left to do it again.

I would love Zabs to have a pot shot from 30 yrds in injury time thats going wide of the post but inadvertly hits a stray inflatable banana and bobbles in . Karma

LoveCity said:
It would be poetic and beautiful.

Imagine it the other way though... oh God, not again.

Can there by any other team in the world that has conceded four last minute deciding goals in the space of two years, let alone to the same team, even worse to their most hated rivals. Surely, they have used up all of their last minute winners against us for the next 50 years!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.