Last minute winner?

Aguero. Imagine the celebrations he would do, he would run around the pitch with open arms. Ahhhh the thought of Aguero, outside of the box just powering the ball into the bottom corner, on the 94th minute.

I cant wait!

stavros said:
AdamManCity said:
Picture the scene, we have been dominating all game but haven't managed to find the net. To fergie's horror 5 minutes of stoppage time is displayed. We have one final attack and score one of the most important goals in the clubs history, who would you want to score that goal?

tevez

Just this ^^...... especially for all the Blues who said ''if he scores, I wont be cheering the goal.......'' :D

AdamManCity said:
Picture the scene, we have been dominating all game but haven't managed to find the net. To fergie's horror 5 minutes of stoppage time is displayed. We have one final attack and score one of the most important goals in the clubs history, who would you want to score that goal?

If it's in the last minute we will have lost the game, I say Giggs or Scholes. Hopefully we will have scored at least three goals in the previous 90 minutes to win comfortably.

After his miss at Norwich I reckon Micah will storm in with a peach of a run,1-2'd with Kun and a screamer into the bottom corner!then a pile on near the corner with Bobby joining in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.