League cup - Crystal Palace pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
--------------Caballero
Zabaleta--Otamendi-Mangala-Clichy?
-----------Fernando-Delph?
----Navas---Sterling---Roberts
--------------Iheanacho

Not sure whether Clichy and Delph are available, but they must be getting close to comebacks. Would be ideal if they could make their comebacks in this game

I'd like to see Sterling running at their back 4 from a central position - that's where I think he is best

Its centre midfield where we are going to struggle for numbers. With Dinho suspended, Delph injured, and Toure needing a rest, its going to be Fernando and one other.
So will it be a first team squad player like MDM filling in, or a chance for an EDS player to start.

Its centre midfield where we are going to struggle for numbers. With Dinho suspended, Delph injured, and Toure needing a rest, its going to be Fernando and one other.
So will it be a first team squad player like MDM filling in, or a chance for an EDS player to start.

Logically we play Yaya and Fernando and then rest Yaya for the Norwich game. This is our next match therefore for the next few days it's our most important match of the season. I'd like to win this competition.

Alright Lads & Lassies?

This will be my first visit to the Etihad and really looking forward to it. I'm an Aberdeen season ticket holder, but working in Manchester on Wednesday and was keen to take this game in.

Quick question, bought my ticket online on Tuesday evening, had expected to receive it by now, but still nothing. Is this normal?

Also, wheres decent for a pre match beer?

Logically we play Yaya and Fernando and then rest Yaya for the Norwich game. This is our next match therefore for the next few days it's our most important match of the season. I'd like to win this competition.

We often give Yaya 45 mins in these types of games. I'm surmising that the club thinks its better for his fitness than having a day off.

De Bruyne looks like the one player who most needs a rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.