League cup - Crystal Palace pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright Lads & Lassies?

This will be my first visit to the Etihad and really looking forward to it. I'm an Aberdeen season ticket holder, but working in Manchester on Wednesday and was keen to take this game in.

Quick question, bought my ticket online on Tuesday evening, had expected to receive it by now, but still nothing. Is this normal?

Also, wheres decent for a pre match beer?
Whenyou booked it should have given you a tab to print off the ticket. Check your email confirmation pal. I think you'll find a print ticket tab there

willy
zaba kompany mangala kolarov
fernando demechelis
navas natcho,sterling
bony

Willy
Maffeo Mangala Demiechelis Zabba
Fernando Toure
Garcia
Navas Bony Nacho

Alright Lads & Lassies?

This will be my first visit to the Etihad and really looking forward to it. I'm an Aberdeen season ticket holder, but working in Manchester on Wednesday and was keen to take this game in.

Quick question, bought my ticket online on Tuesday evening, had expected to receive it by now, but still nothing. Is this normal?

:)

images

I would explode if Kelechi doesn't start. That will probably be the end of me.

Alright Lads & Lassies?

I think you can print them off now mate. If you want a decent beer, drink in town. If you're not arsed about the quality, Mary D's or City Square.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.