League cup draw - United (a)

Just had a text from utd asking me would I like to join the official membership and get a ticket for the city game. !
So looks like they are struggling to sell out

I like to think of every text,letter or email they send me adding a few £,s onto their debt .:+)
Settled loads of arguments in the past about waiting lists and couldn't get tickets etc
Been on their list about 5 years and every year get offered season tickets and match tickets

Just had a text from utd asking me would I like to join the official membership and get a ticket for the city game. !
So looks like they are struggling to sell out
Got to ask why you would be getting texts from those scum bastards asking if you want tickets ? How is it you are even on there list !!

Looks like they've got about 1000 tickets left but they haven't opened up the top tier of the North Stand for sale yet. With 13 days to go, I expect they will but it will be piss funny if they don't. They can slate us for empty seats until the cows come home but I'm guessing it will be the first time in Manchester derby history that either club has closed off part of their stadium due to a lack of demand for tickets.

Looks like they've got about 1000 tickets left but they haven't opened up the top tier of the North Stand for sale yet. With 13 days to go, I expect they will but it will be piss funny if they don't. They can slate us for empty seats until the cows come home but I'm guessing it will be the first time in Manchester derby history that either club has closed off part of their stadium due to a lack of demand for tickets.
Seriously? ? They haven't put all areas of the ground on sale ?

Got to ask why you would be getting texts from those scum bastards asking if you want tickets ? How is it you are even on there list !!
Was fed up of rags at work saying they couldn't get a ticket s/c as its always sold out.
So joined their waiting list to prove them wrong .
Put the mail from utd on the works notice board its shut them up.and just ask why don't you go again.
Childish I know but it amused me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.